The Avenue Coral Gables — New Family Heritage
A unique project, The Avenue Coral Gables, will be the first 100% residential condominium in the entire area, with the possibility of flexible rental even for a short period.
The building's strategic location is particularly sought after for first-class shopping, medical tourism, and prestigious education. Suitable for families with children, students, doctors, teachers, and tourists.
The aesthetic architecture of the 9-storey The Avenue Coral Gables Condos is inspired by the Mediterranean Renaissance style.
Only 54 spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large balconies are offered. Residences range from 598 SF to 981 SF and cost from $738,000.
This is the most competitive and attractive project for investment in the Coral Gables area. In terms of area and price ratio, there is no such offer in Miami.
About the project and team
Project Address: The Avenue Coral Gables Miami, 351 San Lorenzo Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146, United States
Status: residential, in development
Owners are given complete flexibility in renting out housing. It is allowed to rent apartments independently or through management services for any period, including short-term rentals. For convenience, the management company's office offering comprehensive services is located in the house.
The reliable developer of The Ave Coral Gables is the leading company Roger Development Group. The family-owned firm passes on the experience of generations from father to son, keenly senses market trends, implements projects responsibly, and has proudly served South Florida for over half a century.
The architecture and design of The Avenue Coral Gables condominium are by Bermello Ajamil & Partners (BA). An international architectural firm headquartered in Miami. The company has provided a full range of planning, architecture, and design services for over 30 years, delivering impressive projects that have won over two hundred awards.
Exclusive interior and furniture design of The Avenue Coral Gables Residences by Adriana Hoyos design studio. The firm has a wide range of experience with hundreds of projects worldwide.
A team of experienced designers and architects has been creating prestigious and desirable images of timeless design for over 30 years by bringing sophistication, warmth, functionality, and exquisite comfort to every space.
The Avenue Coral Gables residences layout
Only nine residences will be located on each floor. Six One Bedroom units and three One Bedroom + Den units. Thoughtful and luxurious layouts with 9 to 11-foot ceilings and spacious terraces. Primary bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms.
• One Bedroom with one bathroom and a lanai. The area is from 598 sq. ft + 178 sq. ft up to 706 sq. ft + 136 sq. ft.
• One Bedroom + Den (can be used as a full-fledged second bedroom), with two bathrooms and two lanais. The area is from 878 sq. ft + 345 sq. ft up to 981 sq. ft + 412 sq. ft.
Two private high-speed silent digital elevators are provided for your convenience.
Building and residences features
The Avenue Coral Gables condo will provide all you need for a full life.
• 3,536 SF of ground-floor luxury retail space
• 24-hour reception, valet, concierge, and security
• Package room for receiving owner deliveries
• Short-term rental management office
• Ultra-fast fiber optic Wi-Fi in all common areas
• Resort-style pool 15' on 30' feet
• Poolside lounge chairs and daybeds
• Hammock garden
• Outdoor rain shower
• Summer kitchens and family dining area with BBQ
• Unobstructed 360-degree views of Coral Gables
Each residence will be completely ready for occupancy, with luxurious designer finishes, premium furniture, and accessories, such as:
• Secure owner closets for personal items
• Options for porcelain flooring, baseboards, and designer paint
• European kitchens with stone counters and backsplash
• Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances
• Imported Italian cabinets with premium hardware
• Induction cooktop, speed oven, exhaust hood, dishwasher
• Contemporary under-mount sink with disposal
• High-arc gourmet faucet with integrated sprayer
• Custom-finished floors and walls in wet areas
• Frameless glass shower enclosure
• Premium European-style fixtures and accessories
• Energy-efficient central air and heating system
• Smart home-ready, wired for UHD TV, data lines, and fiber internet
Coral Gables Area advantages
The Avenue Coral Gables is located in a superb area of historical Miami, reminiscent of the aristocracy Mediterranean style. Here you will not see multi-story buildings that would block the view and cause discomfort.
It's a quiet, peaceful, and safe district. Excellent for the families. At the same time, for a maximum of 15 min. by car, you will reach other famous places in Miami.
In the neighborhood, there are fashionable boutiques, restaurants, cafes, coffee houses, elite educational institutions, medical institutions that attract clients from all over the world, and places for resort recreation, fitness, and favorite hobbies.
Below are some of the neighborhood advantages and approximate times to ride or walk:
Nicklaus Children's Hospital – 8 min by car
GROU Coffee + Cowork – 3 min walk, Caffe Vialetto – 4 min walk, Perry's Steakhouse & Grille – 2 min walk
Nordstrom shopping Mall – 4 min walk, Trader Joe's Grocery – 8 min walk, Shops at Merrick Park – 1 min walk, Shore to Door Fish Market – 3 min by car
SoulCycle Fitness Center & Gym – 1 min walk
University of Miami – 3 min by car, Coral Gables High School – 2 min by car, Ransom Everglades High School – 6 min by car, G W Carver Middle School and Elementary School – 3 min drive
Elizabeth Virrick Park – 18 min walk, Riviera Country Club – 5 min by car, Peacock Park and nearby Seafront, Sail Club, and Marina – 8 min drive
The Kampong, National Tropical Botanical Garden – 6 min drive, Crandon Beach, Miami – 16 min drive, South Beach, Miami – 20 min drive
FTX Arena – 15 min drive
Douglas Road Metrorail Station – 10 min walk
Miami International Airport – 11 min drive
Take advantage of the unique offer of The Avenue Coral Gables, which incorporates the best traditions of Mediterranean Europe and prosperous Miami!